Monster Energy - My Experience on it

 






It has been 6 mins, I have been drinking "Monster Energy" energy drink. I thought about registering my experience, so that others can benefit from it.


So far no effects. I just sipped little bit. Anyways not expecting effects so early. It's chilled, so consuming slowly.


I am trying gulp the whole thing. it is now 21 mins. I am very close in finishing it. I finished in 24 mins. We can reset the time. Because then it's unfair. It took me 24 mins to finish it. So, now the time starts.


00:00 ----- no effects yet. 1:44 I started to listen to some music.... Now I want to multitask which I usually do it.....I will play chess after sometime..... I had monster energy before. It takes half an hour or one hour to take effects. Lets see how much time it takes. It also depends upon as what you are doing. You can't just drink and lie down. What's on your mind, the activities you do also adds up to the experience.


It's 3:46, I feel relaxed. .............i am listening to "chandelier by sia" song......It's 19:52, I feel alert.

I am not feeling drowzy anymore because of the prescription medicine diazepam I took. Now I feeling as if my eyes are activated. It could be placebo effects. But I am not sure.


If I am able to remain awake till morning than i will give some points to Monster Energy. Now I am feeling little irritated. It's a feeling that caffeine has a tendency to make you feel peeved/annoyed/irate/. But you can avoid that happening by engaging yourself in activities which you love. Similar to what I am doing right now. I am listening to music and writing which is my favourite activity.


------------------------------------------------------------

Support me so that I can dig my brain and write more articles/books and entertain/enlighten you. It's ok if it is a small amount from 50/- to 5000/-. I want to spread my writings and true funny experiences to as many people as I can. Thank you so much for reading.






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there any suicide prevention helpline number in India?

Meditation is Overrated

What men should do to attract women like us?