A Child's mind run faster so they see everything in slow motion

 


A Child's mind run faster so they see everything in slow motion. It is just my theory. That's why they still keep crying, when we are feeding them with a spoon. Because the resting period in between to get the spoon to the cup and fill it up and slowly get towards their mouth. It takes time. That's why they cry during that period. 


During drinking milk from milk-bottles, that never happens so they are happy during that time, all the way.

------------------------------------------------------------

Support me so that I can dig my brain and write more articles/books and entertain/enlighten you. It's ok if it is a small amount from 50/- to 5000/-. I want to spread my writings and true funny experiences to as many people as I can. Thank you so much for reading.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there any suicide prevention helpline number in India?

Meditation is Overrated

What men should do to attract women like us?