About myself





I am aayushi zachaira. I am naughty, funny, thinker, observer, caring and lovable. I will be posting my written articles over here. People who are interested can comment me back as what they want more.

I used to work in call centers mostly centered in mumbai and navi mumbai. Must have worked in 8-9 call centers in my career.

My Hobbies are: I like listening to music on youtube, watching movies either on netflix, amazon prime or by downloading from torrent, and love reading ebooks on amazon kindle. I love writing unique/bizzare/weird stuff.


Support me so that I can dig my brain and write more articles/books and entertain/enlighten you. It's ok if it is a small amount. I want to spread my writings to as many as I can. Thank you so much for reading.

                                                               



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there any suicide prevention helpline number in India?

Meditation is Overrated

What men should do to attract women like us?